18/11/2013

To Givenchy with love.


Form time to time i see a piece that takes my breath away. I get chills, my hear race and I know i have to get it. I have to. It's destiny. Every seam is perfect, every single thread is on its place and I just can't help it but stare at it, and plan a million outfits in my head. And arranging equal amounts of events that would give me an opportunity to wear it. Usually all of those symptoms end in the second i see the price. Or maybe few seconds later when i realize that not paying the rent just this one month is not the best idea I've had.

I had all this symptoms when i saw Bambi. Or half of the Bambi I should say. The Givenchy sweatshirts, t-shirts and bags with this print are just s t u n n i n g.  First of all making sweatshirts fashionable is genius itself. Second of all putting on a Disney print (or even a part of it) is brilliant. Any doubts why they are so popular and a lot of items is sold out? I have none. Not a single one. Show me a girl who wouldn't want to spend a day in sweatshirt with a DISNEY print on it getting envy looks and you will be pointing on a liar.



As i covered it before i kind of cannot afford this piece. Well, i could but this would involve sleeping on the street and as December is coming it wouldn't be pleasant experience. I really apprentice heating and warm bed as well as the possibility of having a warm shower.

The last time when i was going through all my things in my closet I've found the Disney hoodie with a Minnie on it. After quick analyzing process in my head i realized that it will do. It has to. I know you may say it is nowhere near the Givenchy one. And you are right. If you only can go and buy one. And if you have one i would be more than happy to mail you list of the outfits my mind created as well as all the excuses to wear it.




1 comment:

  1. Hello Nika,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 1,5 million page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you support it means so much to me! x

If you have any questions feel free to ask them on Twitter . Follow me on Facebook to never, ever, ever miss a thing (you don't want to miss a thing, do you?)