05/09/2013

Last minute!



I am a last minute person. Because of that running around with a shoe in one hand and mascara in the other around my flat writing message ,, I’m on my way” at the same time is nothing new for me. 



But after 19 years of being that person I have come out with a solution.In my head I have put together a few last minutes outfits so that I could get ready faster in a crisis situation. Genius? Yes, indeed.

The best part of them? No one can really tell I was running late. There is no need to iron any of those pieces which saves a lot of time, which I can spend on much more pleasant things. Like eating breakfast. Or I can still catch a bus.If I am running late it’s not always because of the alarm clock or sleep. Most of the time it’s because I am simply until the very last minute pretty sure that I still have a plenty of time to get ready. 
Sometimes I am right,
sometimes I am wrong.
Sometimes I use my last minute looks just because I am too lazy to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you support it means so much to me! x

If you have any questions feel free to ask them on Twitter . Follow me on Facebook to never, ever, ever miss a thing (you don't want to miss a thing, do you?)