24/08/2013

Paint it BLACK!




Just another day of me pretending that I am doing  something productive. Actually I am pretty sure I’ve broke the record of having the most doubts!


Why it’s so hard to make a decision. You know when people are telling you ,,don\t grow up it’s a trap” and all those weird things. Now I know what they meant. Being an adult is not easy and being a responsible adult is even harder. I had this dream of mine that kept me going. That little point in a front that was giving me hope, and motivated me. Turned out that was dream of mine was not something I dreamt of.

What are you supposed to do when your dreams are not for you. When you wake up with a feeling that you’re in a wrong place and that it should be different. I am really grateful for everything, I am really lucky and I should be proud of myself for everything I have done. Somehow, even knowing all those things, I find it hard to just be happy.
And at the end of the day, I am really afraid I forgot how being happy feels. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you support it means so much to me! x

If you have any questions feel free to ask them on Twitter . Follow me on Facebook to never, ever, ever miss a thing (you don't want to miss a thing, do you?)