27/05/2013

Bring Bag Back








 Vintage bags are beautiful . There is history hiding behind them. They have memories, they have stories to tell, they are part of people’s lives.They have seen laughter and tears. They have experienced love and hate. And we , we are able to leave our marks on the leather and give them more stories to tell.But just like on a lot of things time leave a mark on them. They get used up, their lining is tearing, the chain is missing it might seem like their story is coming to an end.




  But with a needle , thread, new chain and a tiniest amount of nail polish they may come back with style. That’s what I did. I have spend some time sewing, bleeding, sewing some more and getting frustrated, but after a while I was able to take my bag to a brand new adventure and there is still more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you support it means so much to me! x

If you have any questions feel free to ask them on Twitter . Follow me on Facebook to never, ever, ever miss a thing (you don't want to miss a thing, do you?)