15/03/2013

3 shades of grey

i painted the wall today!



I’ ve painted the wall. Something i have been wanting to do for a really long time. It looks like an easy thing to do. What can be difficult in painting a wall. It’s  not a rocket science but it’s not that easy either. 
I did enjoy this process though.I am really sentimental when it comes to things like that. This wall is changing. It gradually changes its color to never be the same again. Do I take painting too seriously? Yes, probably. 
I really should be more focused on painting with the right amount of paint on the brush. Maybe then my wall would have one shade of grey  not two or three.  Well I could also end up with 50 shades of grey so  it’s not that bad. My wall is not perfect but what is?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you support it means so much to me! x

If you have any questions feel free to ask them on Twitter . Follow me on Facebook to never, ever, ever miss a thing (you don't want to miss a thing, do you?)