07/03/2013

the awkward one



Every first step is difficult. It does not matter how many first steps you have done so far. It’s going to be awkward and weird. And you will feel so, so stupid afterwards. At least I always do.
I guess this is it. Here I go again with another blog, and what kind of blog will it be you might ask and this is not a stupid question at all.
Is it going to be a fashion blog? Well yes, I sew so that probably means I am into fashion,  so you might expect some fashion post and also I should mention that if I write – I write a lot.
But there is a reason for starting this blog. It’s a really nice form of diary and you can post pictures! It would be hard to print pictures and glue them on to the pages of your diary every single time but thanks to blog I do not need to worry about that. On the other hand everyone can read your blog so I should be careful  and do not talk a lot about all those secrets I should keep.

So let the journey begin!


Każdy pierwszy krok jest trudny, nieważne którym pierwszym krokiem jest on z kolei. Będzie on dziwny i niezręczny. A potem? Potem człowiek czuje się bardzo głupio. Ja zawsze się tak czuję.
Więc to chyba już. Oto ja, z kolejnym blogiem.  To jakim możecie zapytać i to wcale nie będzie głupie pytanie.Czy będzie to blog modowy? Hmm, chyba tak. Szyję więc to chyba oznacza , że trochę się tą modą interesuję, więc jak najbardziej można spodziewać się wpisów związanych z modą powinnam chyba wspomnieć że jak już piszę to piszę dużo.Jest jednak powód dla którego założyłam tego bloga. Blogi są świetnymi odpowiednikami pamiętników, a tutaj można nawet dodawać zdjęcia. Wyobraźcie sobie drukowanie i przyklejanie zdjęć na strony swojego pamiętnika z każdym nowym wpisem, dzięki blogom  drugiej jednak strony każdy może go przeczytać więc muszę być ostrożna aby nie zdradzić sekretów, które sekretami powinny pozostać.

Niech przygoda się rozpocznie!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you support it means so much to me! x

If you have any questions feel free to ask them on Twitter . Follow me on Facebook to never, ever, ever miss a thing (you don't want to miss a thing, do you?)